Sunday, August 30, 2015

Thrive Day 3

So with today being the last day of my Thrive sampler, I have to admit that I'm kind of bummed that I don't have anymore to take in the morning. While no, I haven't had loads of endless energy that some have, I definitely feel like it gave me a little extra bounce in my step!

I'll be completely honest in that I'm running on only about 12 - 13 hours of sleep all weekend, and I can't say I've really felt tired once so far. Friday, I was easily up to 2:00 am after waking up at 6:30. Saturday, I woke up at 8:00-ish and didn't get to bed until after 1:00 even though I felt horrible all day. Today, I woke up around 8:00 am again and am still awake at 12:18.

Today was definitely a much better day as I felt about 75% better. Not quite fully normal as of yer, but a definite improvement over Saturday. I believe tomorrow I'm going to order my first full month of Thrive and see how that goes. I intend to complete the 8 week challenge before completely passing judgement of the Thrive system, but so far I'm pretty pleased even though I haven't seen anything drastic changes from it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment