Sunday, August 23, 2015

Better Week, But Not Great

I've decided to start posting only a few times a week instead of every day since not much changes from day to day.

This week was a little better than last week.  I didn't get out to run Monday morning because Jacob and Harley had been sick the night before and I really didn't want to go out by myself.  Tuesday, I worked out with the Wii Fit and Wii Active games.  Wednesday, I went out for an early morning run with Harley.  Thursday and Friday I didn't get a workout done.

Since Emma has started school, it's really thrown off my routine.  I would love to be able to go run after dropping her off at school, but I can't leave Ava, who is usually awake until about 11:00.  After that, it's too hot to be out running.  I'm aiming to make this week better.

I am pretty proud of myself though, as I've lost almost 5 pounds in the two weeks since cleaning up my diet!  I feel better about myself.  My jeans that used to fit well are now a little looser and slightly baggy.  A few of my shirts are looser as well.  I'm definitely pretty pleased with myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment