Friday, August 28, 2015

Curiosity Killed the Cat.. Thrive Day 1

I've done better this week so far.  I didn't work out Monday or Tuesday, but yesterday afternoon (thank God for the cooler weather!), I went out for a run.  I came in a half mile early, though, because Harley started dragging behind.  I didn't want him to overheat, so we called it quits.  Today, I worked out on the Wii for a few minutes, but had to quit because Ava was tired and fussy.  Hopefully the cool weather continues and I'll be able to start Insanity again!!

Anyway, recently, my energy pill that I've been taking has caused me to be a little jittery, which I don't like.  I remembered seeing my friends on Facebook advertise Le-Vel's product Thrive.  I contacted someone and they provided me with a 3-day sampler later.  Maybe not the smartest move, but I have also signed up to become a promoter as well, because I could not find the information I was looking for online and was hoping to find some more (I still didn't really find what I wanted to know, however).  Don't worry, I will be giving an honest review of my Thrive experience both of the 3-day sampler, and the 8 week experience if I order it.

So, the first day of taking Thrive has been interesting.  I can't say I've had the boundless energy that some claim they have from the get-go, but I haven't been exhausted either (yay!).  I feel like I have been detoxing.  I've been using the restroom much more today than usual, and have been thirstier as well.  I haven't had any cravings, in fact, I've barely been hungry at all!

This morning, I took my two pills first thing.  After a few minutes, I was truely impressed that I felt fully awake because I am in no way a morning person.  I got dressed and cooked breakfast for Jacob and the kids.  By the time I was finished with all that, it was time to drink my shake.

Let me tell you, I immediately learned why it's recommended to blend the shake in a blender.  I simply shook the powder with a glass of milk and the resulting mixture was extremely gritty.  Tomorrow, I plan to blend it all together in my Nutribullet, as well as perhaps add in a Carnation breakfast shake mix to add more flavor.

After making my shake, I applied my DFT patch over my ribcage because I wanted it in a place that I could hide it.  You're supposed to apply it to a different spot each time, so tomorrow morning I'll place one on the other side.

I haven't noticed any adverse reactions thus far, other than random spurts
of energy and detox symptoms, but that's probably just my body adjusting to the products. I'll post tomorrow about day 2!


Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment