Thursday, August 13, 2015

Not a Great Week So Far

This weeks has been quite a bust so far.  My oldest daughter just started school, so I haven't been able to get up and do my running in the morning like I had been.  For a time, I tried to get up even earlier at 5:00 and go, but after just two runs, I quickly realized I was sleep deprived since I wasn't getting in bed until 12:00 most nights.  I've been trying to get in bed by 10:00, but it doesn't always happen.

I would love to be able to go running during the middle of the day, but with a heat index over 110* F each day, I don't think it would be wise.  I'm hoping to be able to start running at night once my kids are in bed at 8:00.

Tuesday and today, I haven't been able to go to my parents's house to work out either, unfortunately.  I've been busy with my business.

I'm gonna make next week better!

No comments:

Post a Comment