Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thrive Day 2

Today, I still haven't seen the energy gain that others have claimed, but I was quite surprised by the amount that my appetite has been suppressed. I don't think it's a placebo effect, because I cam into this with a conservative mindset and not high hopes that it would be a miracle routine to make me skinny.

I will admit that I've been under the weather a bit today, but I contribute that the the spike in pollen that occurred here. Seasonal allergies are a nightmare for me and I usually get flu-like symptoms when pollen suddenly spikes. It's miserable. My hears have been stopped up, I've had the chills, and am pretty sure I have run a slight fever once or twice today. Just a bunch of sinus congestion really, but it's no fun anyway.

Hopefully it'll ease up a bit tomorrow as my allergy medicine starts really working to full effect. I'll post my review of day 3 tomorrow, but so far I do believe I'm going to try the 8 week challenge just because I'm enjoying the appetite suppression and craving control. I can't say I've really wanted cokes or sweets of any kind.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment