Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Monday's Run

Beautiful sunrise this morning!
Monday morning was an early one! Jacob, my husband, decided he wanted to start running with me again, so we were up at 5:30 to get a run in before he had to be at work.

While we were out, I was having a really difficult time finding my pace and was having a hard time catching my breath. I chalked it up to the humidity levels in the air, but I still wasn't pleased with my run as I felt like it was a flop. That is, until I got back..

Apparently, I was subconsciously pushing myself to run faster to keep up with Jacob, who naturally runs faster than I do. I figured this out when I ended my run on the Nike+ Running app and was informed that I had set a new personal 1K record of 6:47!

Unfortunately, pushing myself like that also re-irritated my shins, so I decided not to run this morning to let them rest.

Monday's Stats:
Distance - 2.20 miles
Time - 32:04 minutes
Average Pace - 14:35 per mile
Fastest - ???
Slowest - ???
Calories Burned - 237 k/cals
Records - 6:47 1K

Ever since the most recent update, Nike+ Running hasn't been syncing data or loading properly, so I can't access all of my info..

No comments:

Post a Comment