Friday, July 24, 2015

C25K: Week 3 Day 1

I promise I'm still here!! I forgot to post last Wednesday, but I did run. Last Friday I was out of town for work and didn't get back until Sunday. Monday I was recovering from my long weekend, and Wednesday, for reasons unknown to me, my children work up at 6:45. So today has been my first chance to go running this week.

I skipped ahead to pick up where I had left off months ago at Week 3 as Week 1 and Week 2 didn't challenge me. Week 3 is definitely more of a challenge to run the 3 minutes.

Today, and I have no clue how I did it, but I actually out ran Harley! He's usually dragging me around and has plenty of energy to play with Kimber when we get back. Today, halfway through the second 3 minute jog, he laid down and refused to run another step. I took the cue and we walked back home.

Stats
Distance - 1.95 miles
Time - 30:34
Average Pace - 15:33/mile
Fastest - 10:04/mile
Slowest - 29:07/mile
Calories Burned - 201

My husband has informed me that he would like to try running with me again, so next week I'll be getting up earlier, and hopefully it'll be cooler!

No comments:

Post a Comment