Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 15: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Pure Cardio never gets any easier.  It's still just as difficult as the first time I did it!  I know I'm improving, though, because I'm able to push myself harder and do more reps during the exercises.  My stamina is getting better and my muscles are getting stronger.  I'm really enjoying the feeling of working for the body I want.  I'm setting an example for my children, because they watch me do every workout.  I don't want my children to live a life of obesity, and I want to be able to keep up with them when they're running around.  It feels great to know I'm working toward that goal.

Every time I start to feel down and don't feel like working out, I think about my end goals and how far I've come since January.  Each and every workout I do is one step further toward my goals, and every workout I miss is ten steps backward.  Each workout skipped makes it easier to say no to the next.

Just do it!  Don't let anyone tell you you can't.  Prove them wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment