Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Easter Break Catch Up

Hi guys!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend!  I had an extremely busy (yet wonderful!) Easter break, so I'm just now catching up on my posts.  My last weigh in results (which I actually took Monday morning) are:

  • Arms - 12 (down 0.5")
  • Chest - 36.75 (down 1.25")
  • Waist - 41.25 (down 1.25")
  • Hips - 41.75 (down 1.25")
  • Thighs - 21.25 (down 1.25")
  • Weight - 168.6 (down 3 lbs)
  • BMI - 26.8 (down 0.5)
I know last post I stated that I was going to repeat my C25K program's Week 2 again until I felt more comfortable running as long as Week 3, but I think part of my inability to keep up was the fact that I went at the hottest point of the day.  The heat just sapped all of my energy.

So this week, I've been doing Week 3.  I did Day 1 yesterday and Day 2 today, as I'm trying to get my running back to my Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule.  Friday, I will be completing Day 3.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to repeat Week 3 a few times.  Running for a  solid three minutes is extremely tough!

Week 3's course is running 90 seconds, walking 90 seconds, running 3 minutes, walking 3 minutes and repeating.  Yesterday, I was unable to run the first 3 minutes.  I found a better pace and was able to go the full 3 minutes the second time, however.  Today, I was able to do both 3 minute times.

Week 3 Day 1 Stats:
Distance - 2.57 miles
Time - 35:40 minutes
Fastest - 8:33/mile
Slowest - 33:43/mile
Avg. Pace - 13.51/mile
I ran my fastest 1K by running it in 6:56.  I ran my fastest mile at 12:48.

Week 3 Day 2 Stats:
Distance - 2.46 miles
Time - 38.05 minutes
Fastest - 9:50/mile
Slowest - 27:28/mile
Avg. Pace - 15.27/mile
Today's average pace should have been faster, but I had to chase down my dog and walk her back to the house in the middle of my run.  Emma Grace, my oldest, let her out of the house.

I love seeing my records update on Nike+ Running.  I can't believe I've come so far!  Here are my beginning times:

1K - 16:53
1 mile - 17.25

I can't wait to see how much faster I get and how much further I can go!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment